Welcome to the Early Childhood Development Initiative. We have been supporting children and families in the Rochester community for more than 28 years.
ECDI meets at the Children’s Institute from 3-4:30 on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
2018 Meeting Topics
- September—National League of Cities (Mary Louise Musler)
- October—Strengthening Working Families Initiative (Action For a Better Community, Rochester Rehabilitation, & Child Care Council)
- November—RECAP (Dirk Hightower and the RECAP Team); Reflective Supervision Symposium (Social Emotional Committee)
- December—Early Childhood Issues in the 2019-20 Budget (The Children’s Agenda and Guests)
- January—Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (Christie Petrenko)
Please click HERE for an interview about ECDI featuring ECDI’s founder, Jacque Cady.